WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 – 10.9 oz. NESTLE NESQUIK Powder canister
- Variety of dried pasta (small shells, bowties, elbow macaroni)
- 1 small bowl for each variety of pasta
- Craft glue gun
- Pack of small paint brushes
- Acrylic paints (1 color for each variety of pasta)
- Cups of water to clean brushes
- Pens and pencils to fill the Use Your Noodle Pencil Holder
HOW TO DO IT
- Wash and dry one empty, 10.9 oz. NESTLE NESQUIK Powder canister.
- Spread newspaper over a flat work surface.
- Set out the bowls of dried pasta, acrylic paint and paint brushes
- Give your child the washed canister and help him or her glue the pasta shapes to the canister (see the image for a design suggestion). Let dry.
- Now paint the pasta designs with different colors of acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Fill the Use Your Noodle Pencil Holder with pens and pencils to be extra-prepared for the new school year!
- Use Your Noodle Pencil Holder makes a great teacher gift.
FOLLOW UP FUN
Back to top