WHAT YOU NEED
To decorate the canister:
- 1 empty 40.7 NESTLÉ NESQUIK canister
- Yellow construction paper
- 2 sheets of red craft foam
- 1 sheet of brown craft foam
- 1 sheet of green craft foam
- 1 packet of stickers (back to school themed)
- Craft foam letters (1 1/2 inch)
- Safety scissors
- Craft glue
- Tissue paper (optional)
To fill the canister:
- Small notepad
- Paper clips
- NESTLÉ CRUNCH, BABY RUTH AND BUTTERFINGER Fun Size candy bars
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Clean out an empty 40.7 oz. NESQUIK canister.
- Cover the outside of the canister with yellow construction paper.
- Print out the apple template and trace two apple images onto the red craft foam. The apples should measure approximately 8 1/2 inches high by 11 1/2 inches wide.
- Cut out two apple stems from the brown craft foam and two leaves from the green craft foam.
- Now, glue one stem piece to top inside #162er of each apple and one leaf to the top outside #162er of each apple.
- Glue the apples to the outside of the canister, directly across from each other so that you have an apple with a front and a back.
- Use craft foam letters to spell out the teacher's name, then glue them to the front of the apple.
- Decorate the apple with school-themed stickers.
- Line the inside of the canister with tissue paper and fill with the small school supplies that you have chosen.
- Top off with NESTLÉ Fun Size candy bars.
- If your child travels to school in a bus, or has a long walk to his or her classroom, you should replace the NESQUIK lid after filling the canister and place the finished Kit into a grocery bag with handles. The teacher's treats won't spill out and your child's gift will be a surprise when it is presented to the teacher.
Back to top