Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
What you need
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup or honey, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 4 cups of old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 2 cups of total of mixed nuts and seeds (chopped pecans, chopped almonds and shelled sunflower seeds)
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 package (5.5 ounces) of Cranberry NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup of sweetened dried cranberries or chopped crystallized ginger (optional)
How to do it
PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Combine syrup and butter in medium, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 30 seconds or until bubbly.
Back to top
COMBINE oats, nuts and seeds and salt in large bowl. Drizzle with syrup mixture; stir to coat. Spoon mixture onto jelly-roll pan or rimmed baking sheet.
BAKE, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and cool completely in pan on wire rack. Add Cranberry Raisinets and dried cranberries. Store in sealed container for up to 3 weeks.